Friday 28 June 2013

A Picture Perfect Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge & DCWV Thank You Card

Welcome to today's post!  I have made here a lovely Thank You card using some of the FREE Digi stamps available at the Paper Smooches Blog site.  This will be my entry for the Picture Perfect Sparks Challenge.  

The background paper is from "The Once Upon a Time Stack" from DCWV.  I love the reds and browns in the print as well as the woodsy feel it has.  

I also used some glitter glue to highlight some of the flowers in the background.

Inside the card is the follow through caption "You're a Hoot from the free Paper Smooches Digi Stamps. I stamped an owl from another stamp set inside the card because I liked the owl waving and I wanted a different pose on the inside.  I colored my owls in with gel pens and alcohol markers.

Thank you Paper Smooches for having some free digi stamps available to make some simple and easy cards!



Thank you for dropping by! I love to hear from my fans. Please leave me a comment! I appreciate and read them all!!

Cheers! 
Barbara

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--I love both the inside and the outside. How cute! What a great way to use the digis. Thanks for joining us at this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! I love that you decorated both the inside and outside of your card-- fab!!! I also love that you used some digital stamps!! Those papers are beautiful!!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you join in the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week-- it's a sketch:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Savannah! I am going to certainly try. I have so much to do right now I may not be able to fit it in but I am going to be checking with Paper Smooches regularly so I'm sure i'll get in on a few more in the future! Thanks for coming to my blog for a visit! I wish there were just a few more free digi's available for those just trying to get off the ground with very tiny budgets! I'm sure there are plenty of combinations a person can make with what's available!!! ;)

      Best Regards!

      Delete